Porsche is giving the 919 Hybrid a design overhaul for the 2015 racing season in hopes of finding more success than last year. The first images released by the company show a simple horizontal intake running across the front of the coupe and gills along the car's sides. Power still comes from a 2.0-liter turbocharged V4, plus an electric motor for the front axle.
Porsche 919 Hybrid: Geneva 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 4, 2014
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry for the 2014 World Endurance Championship, the 919 Hybrid. Porsche, you may recall, hasn't had campaigned a factory team at Le Mans in years, so the 919 is nothing less than their recommitment to endurance racing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX