Porsche will adopt a turbocharged engine lineup for the 911 later this year as part of a facelift that will see the base and S models drop their NA engines.
Porsche 911 Turbo: Spy Shots
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 24, 2014
If there's ever been automotive case for constant evolution, it is the Porsche 911. It seems like every time a new version of the rear-engined sports car debuts, Porsche is already hard at work on a facelifted version of it that changes some subtle, barely noticeable aspect.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX