The Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS is doffing its intricate top at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. Benefiting from both all-wheel drive and some extra power from the German brand, the latest take on this venerable sports coupe is aimed at buyers looking for something very specific. It also wears a tweaked front bumper, 911 Turbo S wheels and inside the company's Sport Plus seats to keep a hold on drivers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies