Singer, those folks that build awesome sports cars that take the shape of old Porsche 911s, has unveiled a slew of new options for its rear-engined classics at Gordon McCall's Motorworks Revival, an annual event held ahead of this weekend's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The ritzy event saw a custom Singer Racing Blue 911 appear, sporting a 360-horsepower, 3.8-liter flat-six. Officially called the Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer (pesky trademark agreements), it also generates a more-than-ade
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer: Monterey 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX