Practicing their final notes before they go on song for paying customers, three 991-series Porsche 911 GT3 prototypes were caught at a filling station in Catalunya, Spain almost completely uncovered. According to the photographer (working with an iPhone), two of them (foreground in the photo above) were wearing a host of extras from the options list, while the third appears to be a prototype set up halfway between a traditional 911 and a GT3: it has five-bolt GT3-style wheels and central exhaust
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX