Axis of Oversteer has three pages of what's purported to be the spec sheet for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS that notes key differences with the 911 GT3. Prime among them is its output, pegged at exactly 500 horsepower and 339 pound-feet of torque, just 25 hp and 14 lb-ft over the GT3.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies