One of perennial first names in racing is Porsche, and that's because the German automaker is always looking to improve its motorsports products. Progression, thy name is 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 R. Drivers and teams upgrading to the latest 911 for the track will find a host of changes designed to make lap times lower and speeds higher.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX