Enthusiasts of the Porsche 911 have been able to enjoy the new 991 for some time now, but they won't have to wait much longer to see the car in action on the race track. Just last week, Porsche teased us with a video of the upcoming 991-based 911 GT3 Cup racecar, and now we finally have our first official look at the car that will hit the track next year as the 911 GT3 Cup racecar. Porsche has yet to confirm when the street-legal version of this racecar, the 911 GT3, will go on sale.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX