Porsche has worked up a treat to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the first two Porsche Clubs, the first of which was founded by seven gentlemen in Westphalia, Germany in 1952, and the second started by another six gentlemen a few months later. Those few enthusiasts and two organizations have grown into 181,000 members among 640 Porsche Clubs in 75 countries. In honor of those humble beginnings, Porsche has created the 911 Club Coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX