Settle on buying yourself a Porsche 911 and you've still got a ways to go, narrowing it down to the exact model you want. That's because – with various drivetrain, transmission, body-style, aspirations and other parameters to specify – the iconic rear-engined sports car can be had in about two dozen different variants.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models