Porsche allegedly doesn't offer Android Auto in the refreshed 911 out of privacy concerns, but Google maintains that it's not collecting much of this information.
Porsche 911 Carrera: Frankfurt 2015
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 26, 2015
Autoblog speaks to Porsche engineers at Rennsport Reunion to get details on the new turbocharged 3.0-liter flat-six in the 2017 911 Carrera and Carrera S.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 15, 2015
The new Porsche 911 features turbocharged engines in the base Carrera and Carrera S. More powerful, faster, and more efficient. Wins, all around.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies