Texas might be known for the independent spirit of its people and for long stretches of high-speed open road, but prospective buyers of the Polaris Slingshot need to look elsewhere for their three-wheeled thrills. The state's Department of Motor Vehicles says that the sporty models cannot be registered there because they don't meet the definition of a motorcycle.
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 28, 2014
If there's one thing that the likes of Morgan and Campagna have taught us, it's that a three-wheeled roadster can be one heck of a fun ride, bringing together the best elements of a motorbike and a sports car (albeit with none of the practicality). And now they've got a new challenger on their hands in the form of the Slingshot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX