We're used to hearing the word "Pirelli" outside the world of tires, but those mentions usually refer to 12 pages of nubile beauties wearing nail polish and a little bit of pasta. The Italian tire company plans to blow all that up with the opening of its Pirelli corso Venezia lifestyle boutique in Milan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX