Chevrolet plans to do more with its NASCAR Camaro pace car than merely slow the field down. For the next two races at Atlanta Motor Speedway and Richmond International Raceway, a Camaro doused in pink to support breast cancer research will lead the field. As if the hue weren't enough, when the safety car comes out, Chevrolet will donate $200 per lap to the American Cancer Society.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models