What you're looking at here is the most powerful production car Peugeot has ever created – the RCZ R, set to make its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July. The French automaker showed off a concept version of this hotter R model at the Paris Motor Show last year, and the actual road-going car will be available for purchase toward the end of 2013.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX