Peugeot is referring to its Onyx Concept Scooter as a two-in-one supertrike. Seems fitting. Not only can this innovative hybrid three-wheeler hit a top speed of 93 miles per hour, its 400cc engine and electric motor combination offers up 60 horsepower (45 kilowatts) and 42 pound-feet of torque, which should be plenty of gumption for quick getaways from traffic.
- Aug 8, 2013
Peugeot Onyx Scooter Concept: Paris 2012
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!