Peugeot is referring to its Onyx Concept Scooter as a two-in-one supertrike. Seems fitting. Not only can this innovative hybrid three-wheeler hit a top speed of 93 miles per hour, its 400cc engine and electric motor combination offers up 60 horsepower (45 kilowatts) and 42 pound-feet of torque, which should be plenty of gumption for quick getaways from traffic.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX