Design might not be the first thing that comes to mind when we think of Peugeot. (Actually, since it doesn't market in North America, we don't tend to think of Peugeot much at all - particularly since it withdrew its Le Mans program.) But much as any automaker does, Peugeot has a fully developed design department. Most of its energies seem to be focused on producing outlandish concept cars that never see more light than the lamps bathing them from the high ceilings of European convention centers
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies