Peugeot will be bringing 30 models to the Frankfurt Motor Show to show off its successful products, new concepts and powertrains, and at least one concept we've seen before that will reaffirm its commitment to moving upmarket. Among the most important centerpiece will be the new, lighter 308 and its i-Cockpit, launched in May but getting its world premiere with a showcase of nine variants in Germany.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX