The limited edition Peugeot 508 RXH diesel-electric hybrid has been officially unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. Only 30 of the limited edition, through-the-road hybrids will be built, so scoring one may prove incredibly difficult. Peugeot says the limited edition wagons will be sold first-come, first served and the automaker has targeted March of 2012 for the first deliveries.
Peugeot 508 RXH
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX