Peugeot showed a hot, concept version of its new 308 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. The C-segment offering that does battle with the Ford Focus and Volkswagen Golf in Europe, is called the 308 R Concept. It's basically all the good stuff about the RCZ R - 270 horsepower and 243 pound-feet of torque from a 1.6-liter, turbocharged, four-cylinder engine - with a more family friendly body on top. A six-speed manual is on hand to distribute the thrust to what we imagine are a pair of overtaxed fro
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX