Where automakers could once get by selling in a handful of specific markets, these days, they need to grab as much market share as they can around the world. That's particularly true for a brand like Peugeot that's missing out on one of the largest markets in the world – this one – and so it is ramping up its assault on developing markets with vehicles like the one you see here.
- Aug 8, 2013
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!