Before the Frankfurt Motor Show, Peugeot was saying that its Peugeot 208 Hybrid FE Concept would emit just 49 grams of CO2 per kilometer. That's the equivalent of 111 miles per gallon (US) and it was an impressive enough number for the automaker to plaster it all over the side of the show car displayed on the stand. There's just one problem: the car is actually more efficient.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX