The Geneva Motor Show picture is getting clearer and larger with Peugeot's advance reveal of the 208 XY concept (pictured above) and 208 GTi concept (right). Both are based on the 208 hatch and are meant to represent Peugeot's move upscale, but each has a different audience: the XY is for urbanites, the GTi for those who miss the hot-hatch legend.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies