The Geneva Motor Show picture is getting clearer and larger with Peugeot's advance reveal of the 208 XY concept (pictured above) and 208 GTi concept (right). Both are based on the 208 hatch and are meant to represent Peugeot's move upscale, but each has a different audience: the XY is for urbanites, the GTi for those who miss the hot-hatch legend.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models