The Peugeot Urban Crossover Concept (UCC) unveiled at the Beijing Motor Show earlier this year has morphed into the 2008 Concept that will be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in a couple of weeks. Essentially a way for young urbanites to get the things they love about the 208 hatchback but with crossover height and functionality, the 2008 Concept is a thinly veiled preview of what we'll see next year when it goes into production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX