Citroën and Peugeot have released the first volley of information and images on their refreshed C1 and 107 runabouts. The Citroen C1 will bow with a new face, complete with a shorter hood, redesigned foglamp housings and new LED daytime running lights. The vehicle's rear valance has also received a few design touches to differentiate it from the previous year model. Buyers can expect to find the same 68-horsepower three-cylinder gasoline engine bolted to a manual transmission under the hood
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX