Blooming automotive designer Ondrej Jirec, a student at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California, may not work for Lamborghini, but we'd argue that he should get an internship in Sant'Agata. Based on this very complete set of renderings of this "2015 Lamborghini Perdigón Concept," we think Jirec shows the kind of chops needed to get the supercar thing done.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX