In addition to the Fast & Furious tribute video, which has been seen more than 25 million times, fans around the country have been organizing car cruises as a memorial to Paul Walker and Roger Rodas. A video report on CNN says that more than 1,000 people showed up to the fatal crash site yesterday for a memorial, which included a car rally and show.
Paul Walker Memorial
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX