Shopping trips become protracted. Friends and family call, wondering if you've been abducted. But it's a compulsion car enthusiasts can't help. Always on the lookout for interesting and exciting cars, any random parking lot can turn into a smorgasbord of "I haven't seen one of those in years!" You stand there taking smartphone pics of random old cars, confusing passers-by as you text and tweet your finds with a goofy smile on your face.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX