Much has been said about the upcoming C-X75 from Jaguar, but now we have some real, tangible news. The hybrid supercar will be fitted with a 1.6-liter turbocharged inline-four capable of, apparently, 500 horsepower.
Paris 2010: Jaguar C-X75 Concept
- George Kennedy
- Jul 26, 2012
- Autoblog Staff
- May 6, 2011
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX