A report in Autocar says that PSA Peugeot-Citroën is realigning its brands. Peugeot will take the top slot to fight in the "premium mainstream" segment; in other words, Volkswagen. Citroën is said to be pointing its spear at a space that has Ford above and Dacia below, while its "DS arm" is classified as "near premium," but it isn't clear how high its aspirations climb. The entry-level point will be occupied by a C-line to be introduced by Citroën that would be "a balance between
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX