Citroën's next look into the future appears to involve a look into its past: according to Car Magazine, the French firm is planning a 3CV that will make a modern case for the beloved 2CV. It isn't expected until 2013, so only a few brains inside Citroën have any idea what it will look like, but the prognostications suggest "the spirit of the quirky Ami 6," lots of space and a comfortable ride.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX