We've seen some pretty impressive papercraft creations as of late, including a massive Bugatti Veyron and a 1969 Ford Mustang, but this Volvo 240 Wagon takes the cake. The pieces come in a sizable tome, complete with instructions, and buyers can choose from a ludicrous number of options. Your papercraft Volvo 240 can be made with either a right-hand or left-hand-drive steering wheel, black or silver trim, automatic or manual transmission and electric or crank windows as well as a slew of wheel o
Papercraft Volvo 240 kit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX