Panoz has kept the Esperante around for about fourteen years now, making it one of the longer-serving models on the market. But in Monterey this week, the American niche automaker is introducing a revised version of the Esperante that aims to keep it current.
- Apr 8, 2014
Panoz Esperante Spyder 25th Anniversary Edition
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 9, 2014
Less than a month since the Esperante Spyder and Spyder GT 25th Anniversary Editions were first shown in very rough prototype form, Panoz has finished the first car – a standard Spyder – with an aluminum body painted in eye-catching red paint with carbon fiber accents and a tan leather interior. For the moment, it sits in the entranceway of the company's new headquarters in Georgia.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models