Panoz has kept the Esperante around for about fourteen years now, making it one of the longer-serving models on the market. But in Monterey this week, the American niche automaker is introducing a revised version of the Esperante that aims to keep it current.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!