Remember when Pagani rolled out its final special-edition Zonda? It's happened about six times now. Not that we're complaining – it's hard to tire of supercars, especially weapons-grade devices like the entire Zonda franchise. This new Revolucion moves the game on even more, with its AMG-sourced, 800-horsepower, 6.0-liter V12 bolted to a carbon-titanium monocoque. Weighing just 2,358 pounds – about the same heft as a Mazda2 – it figures to be a highly entertaining drive.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!