When our own Matt Davis drove the gob-smacking Pagani Huayra in the fall of last year, he mentioned that the supercar would finally be available to upper-crust American customers sometime this summer. True to its word, Pagani has arrived at The Quail this year with a car wrought in bare carbon fiber; a Huayra that is not destined for any one customer, but that will serve as a demonstrator with which to lure those upper-crust dollars. With a probable price tag of $1.2 million, it'll take a health
Pagani Huayra: Monterey 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX