Well, now. This is different. The minds at Overfinch have turned their attention to the Land Rover stable and have cooked up a couple of, um, unique versions of both the Range Rover Sport and the Range Rover Evoque. We can certainly get behind the notion of the GTS-X, a slammed Sport with 575 horsepower at the driver's beck and call. While the front fascia is a little garish, the bright orange paint and colossal split-spoke rollers are just demented enough to tickle our fancy. Of course, for $23
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX