Opel has a handful of debuts hitting the stage at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, but the most significant is the sleek Monza Concept. Reviving the Monza name, Opel says this concept will inspire future models for the brand, but between the styling, technology and powertrain, it isn't clear which of these will make it to production. We're hoping for all of the above.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!