Opel debuted its entry-level compact, the Karl, at the Geneva Motor Show with a three-cylinder engine and seating for five passengers.
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jan 24, 2015
Hyundai and Kia pay out for overstated fuel economy. BMW i cars are in demand at dealerships. Opel plans electric version of Karl hatchback. PSA Peugeot Citroën not killing compressed air hybrid program.
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 5, 2014
Opel is getting big into small cars. With more versions of the stylish little Adam coming out all the time and the restyled Corsa just released within the last few months, the German automaker is now bolstering the bottom end of its lineup with the addition of the new Karl.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies