Opel brought out its entire Insignia range for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, with particular attention paid to each new models refreshed features. Like its colonial cousin, the Buick Regal, the Insignia has gotten a fairly standard mid-cycle freshening that's designed to tide customers over until the next-generation model arrives.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX