The last piece in the Opel Insignia family puzzle is this: the Insignia Country Tourer. Whereas the Insignia Sports Tourer is honed for urbanites, the Country Tourer beefs up the wagon for gravel-minded folk with larger tires and higher ground clearance, underbody protection panels and body cladding. A Haldex all-wheel drive and electronically-controlled limited-slip differential can shift torque between the front and rear axles, and between the rear wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX