We got our first glimpse at the Opel Cascada convertible way back in October, but General Motors' European arm is just now getting the chance to show it off here at the Geneva Motor Show a full four and a half months later. The kicker with this droptop Opel is that rumor has it GM is considering a convertible for the Buick brand here in the States, and this Cascada would indeed be a good fit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX