We got our first glimpse at the Opel Cascada convertible way back in October, but General Motors' European arm is just now getting the chance to show it off here at the Geneva Motor Show a full four and a half months later. The kicker with this droptop Opel is that rumor has it GM is considering a convertible for the Buick brand here in the States, and this Cascada would indeed be a good fit.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!