Opel has used its Facebook page to show off more of the woven carbon fiber bits that will adorn its Astra OPC Extreme, promised to be the fastest production car it has ever made available to the public. Utilizing lessons learned during last year's campaigns with the Astra Cup spec-series car, it looks like every exterior component gets reworked in order to make the street-legal most of the turbocharged 2.0-liter that is expected to dispense over 300 horsepower through the front wheels (the stand
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX