If there's a single phrase in the automotive lexicon that makes us want to obliterate our delicate middle ear organs with a pickaxe, it's "lifestyle car." Opel has taken the unfortunate step of dropping the company's Adam into that phylum, which is a shame since the little runabout looks downright dashing in rally guise. Opel has just announced that it will show off its new FIA R2-spec Adam at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show next month. Expect to see the little competitor go through homologation and
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX