Every notice than when an automaker brings in a fashion designer or celebrity to "design" one of its cars – and by "design", we mean give them fancy paintjobs – it's almost always a European city car? If it's not a Mini for the Life Ball, it's a special Renault Twingo, a '60s-style Alfa MiTo by an Italian artist or a Fiat 500 by Gucci. This time it's the turn of the Opel Adam, which GM's European brand has done up in collaboration with two well-known entities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX