After not hearing much news about the relocation of the Porsche Cars North America headquarters for almost a year and a half, Porsche announced today that it has finally broken ground on its new facility. Sitting on the former site of a Ford Taurus assembly plant located close to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the new building will employ 400 workers (including the addition of 100 jobs), and it will also include a training center, museum and 1.6-mile test track.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX