After going online in 2006, Toyota's San Antonio, Texas truck plant has just built its one-millionth vehicle, the 2014 Tundra 1794 Edition you see above. The plant originally focused on just the Tundra pickup, but the smaller Tacoma started rolling off the line there in 2010, as well.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!