Yesterday, the Ford Mustang turned 49 years old, and Ford didn't miss the opportunity to celebrate the one millionth version of the Mustang rolling off the assembly line at the Flat Rock Assembly plant. Production of the Mustang at Flat Rock coincided with the fifth-generation design launching in 2004, and the one millionth car was the car shown above, a 2014 GT convertible painted in Ruby Red.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX