Motorcyclists, whether it be road riders or dirt bikers, are a unique sort. Often, the passion that starts with the parents is passed down to the children, becoming a generational hobby that connects parents, kids and in many cases, grandparents.
On Any Sunday - the Next Chapter
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 27, 2014
The tagline for the 1971 film On Any Sunday was "Motorcycle, Sport and the Men Who Ride On Any Sunday." Funded by Steve McQueen and directed by Bruce Brown – he also directed The Endless Summer and his son Dana Brown made Dust to Glory – the film dug into the world of professional and amateur motorcycle racing and was nominated for an Academy Award for best documentary.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX