Novitec has finished its tuning program for the Lamborghini Aventador, and it has called the mean-looking finished product, Torado. It looks like it wants to take the pedestrian sinisterness of the Aventador into an otherworldly rage, with carbon fiber vents, spoilers and protrusions lining the body from front to back.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX